Private Cremation Services
Pet Cremation can be an affordable, yet dignified option that provides many opportunities for memorialization. “Private Cremation” means that your pet will be kept separate from other animals at all times during the cremation process. The ashes, also, will be kept separate and identified on the urn or receptacle. This is a dignified process and we assure your pet’s care at all times.
We offer scheduled and witness cremation services for families wishing to be present for their pet‘s cremation. These arrangements are available Monday - Saturday, by appointment.
Private pet cremation costs are determined by the pet’s weight category. Please contact us for specific pet cremation pricing.
A pet may be brought directly in to our care, or transportation arrangements may be made from a private residence or a veterinary practice. Though our general business hours are 9am – 4pm, Monday – Saturday, we are available for after hours and emergency calls 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We predominantly serve the greater Baltimore, Cecil, Carroll, Harford & Howard Counties.
We offer many pre-cremation options such as Clay or Ink Paw Printing, Fur Clippings, and Remembrance Hearts to help you memorialize your dog, cat, or other pet companion.
- Clay paw prints are an impression of your pet’s paw in white clay. Your pet’s name is stamped beside the impression. For smaller pets, two impressions may be used. Generally, a rear paw is used.
- Ink paw prints include a set of 3 cards (size 8.5” x 5.5”) with your pet’s paw prints placed horizontally and/or vertically. These cardstock cards can be framed, saved for scrapbooking, or used to memorialize your pet as you see appropriate.
- Fur clippings of your pet may be taken, complimentary, at request for no fee or placed in a Vial for keepsake.
- Remembrance Cremation Hearts are to symbolize an eternal love and presence. The smaller, inner heart is placed with your pet prior to cremation. Following cremation, it is returned alongside your pet’s cremated remains. The inner heart may then be reunited with the outer heart that the owner would generally carry.
- Personal effects, keepsakes, photos, notes or favorite toys may be permitted to be cremated with your pet. Please ask one of our staff if you wish to have a personal effect cremated with your pet.
A pet funeral or memorial service is a fine way to bring friends and family together in remembrance of your pet. We take care of all the details and support you through the service.
Humans throughout all societies and cultures use ritual and ceremony to mark life’s transitional moments. Weddings as they celebrate love, partnership, and give all in attendance hope for a bright future. Birthday events, graduations and yes, funerals–are all ceremonies that bring people together in shared celebration–and affirm the common values of living in community.
When a cherished animal companion passes away support from family, friends, and neighbors is important. Holding a pet funeral in remembrance of your pet is a fine way to bring them all together, at a time when you need them most. Just as every pet is different, every family is different. Yet, the love we have for our pets is universal. And today, the memorialized expression of this deep affection is growing more common throughout North America. And chances are good that you and your family are currently thinking of designing and placing a memorial to your cherished pet. But where do you begin? You begin by thinking with your heart, not just your head.
So What makes A Pet Funeral?
We think it’s the love you shared, which becomes infused into the personalized cremation urn, pet grave marker or keepsake you’ve selected. Whatever you’ve chosen becomes a testament to your family’s love and devotion to their cherished pet. With that said, we invite you to browse our online selection of pet urns & memorial products to explore the creation of a physical memorial to your cherished animal companion.
Our Crematory Amenities In addition to a gorgeous urn, you will also receive a (an):
- Official certificate of cremation
- Thoughtful grief support package including a:
- Personalized sympathy card from our staff
- Grief brochure
- Gentle pick-up service options from:
- Your home
- Your veterinary hospital
- You may also choose to transport your pet to our facility on your own by appointment only
- Same-day, 72-hour turnaround time (depending on the service you select):
- This is the fastest turnaround time in the industry; most other similar services can take up to two weeks or more to return your pet.
- Private Cremation With or Without Viewing ( an additional fee for families wishing to be present for the cremation of there beloved pet, along with an appointment is required)